Join us at the Round Corner Brewery Taproom in Melton Mowbray for the third Rare Foods Festival. Sam Shrimpton will be bringing along a wide selection of awe inspiring and food driven beers, including Wild IPA, Tepache, After Oak and Pressed For Time, to pair alongside lots of weird and wonderful rare foods!
The Rare Foods Festival also includes:
- Music from some of RCB's favourite artists
- Amazing rare foods from some of our favourite street food vendors and food makers.
- A morning of ambling amongst 1000s of the most unique cattle, sheep, pigs, plus opportunities to quiz their passionate owners.
- Beers provided by us, Round Corner Brewery and 71 Brewing.
- The 3rd running of the 'you can't unsee this' Rare Foods Eating competition presided over by Chunk Miller of Melton Charcuteire!
Free tickets are available here!