We are pleased to present two tour dates for our brewery open day!
Tour Dates: Saturday 8th December / Saturday January 19th
We are excited to present a very rare opportunity to experience Wild Beer first hand with brewery tours on two dates!
On both of these dates, we will be offering 3 pre-booked tour slots including:
- Full brewery and barrel store tour
- Bottle tastings and Westcombe Dairy cheese pairings
- Tasting from our Napa Valley wine Foudres
- Tasting from our oak barrel library
- An on-site bottle shop for the opportunity to stock up on all of your favorite Wild Beers in time for (or after) Christmas.
This is the perfect present for any beer fan, whether you are an experienced connoisseur or new to craft and sour beer. If you fancy making a day of it whilst in Somerset our local pub Three Horseshoes is half a mile down the road and will have Wild Beer on tap to finish off your afternoon.
Bookings for these tours are now open and can be booked via the link below, please book into the correct time slot and arrive up to half an hour before the tour start time.
1) 10:30am - 11:30am
2) 12:30pm - 1:30pm
3) 2:30pm - 3:30pm
For any questions regarding these tours please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
See below to book!