Virtual Beer Tasting Party
Virtual Beer Tasting
For 9 years the Wild Beer Co have been championing pairing beer and food together, hosting hundreds of events in the UK and abroad. With it being challenging to make events happen we have switched to telling our stories and introducing our beers virtually so people can come together to drink, enjoy and learn about great beer!
Whether you’re looking for a straight up beer tasting experience, or want to compliment the beer with something different like cheese, our private virtual beer tastings session can be completely tailored to your needs and budget.
How It Works
- 1.5 hour interactive online beer tasting session direct hosted on whatever virtual meeting platform works best for you.
- Each package is completely bespoke based on your requirements and availability.
- We’ll help you to curate the perfect beer selection and then make sure it arrives fresh to the door of everyone involved, ready to go straight in the fridge ahead of the tasting.
- You will learn all about the brewing process, get to drink some incredible beers and discover about the relationship between food and beer.
Prices start from £30pp including delivery, however we will recommend the best box for you depending on your budget and requirements.
An example box costing £30pp includes
- 1 x 750ml bottle - Ninkasi - Bubbles + Apples + Wild Yeast - 9% ABV
- 1x 440ml can - WIPA - Mixed fermentation IPA - 5.2% ABV
- 1x 440ml can - Rolling Pils - Italian style pilsner - 4.7% ABV
- 1x 330ml can - Under the Sun - Hazy IPA + tropical flavours - 4.7% ABV
- 1x 330ml can - Wildebeest - Chocolate + coffee + vanilla - 11% ABV
- 1x 330ml bottle - Sleeping Lemons - preserved lemons + salt- 3.6% ABV
- 1x 330ml bottle - Modus Operandi - Old Ale +oak-aged for 90 days +wild yeast
Terms and conditions
- We cannot ship overseas.
- Prices vary based on your requirements
- Package pricing includes delivery to Mainland UK.
- We require the addresses of all attending the event at least 5 working days prior to your booking:
- The tastings will last around 60 minutes with time at the end for further questions.
- Participants must be 18 and over.
- All bookings must be paid for in full prior to dispatching any deliveries